CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Amy, Jason and Baby Kate came to visit this weekend. It was wonderful beyond description to have them here and get to meet little Katy Elizabeth. We went to the Dwight Yoakam concert at Deer Valley, did some great shopping (I never knew how irresistible little girl clothes were) and explored P.C. I also did my best to talk them into moving here once she is done with her Residency in Dallas. I think I made a good case, only 2 more years to find out! Love you guys.








This is a VERY bad angle and Baby Kate looks miserable, but for some reason it was the only picture I took of her all weekend. She's the cutest baby in the world.

1 comments:

Trace said...

Yes, baby girl clothes are truly irresistible. You look pretty natural holding her- good job dude.