CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Columbus Day










We had our first snow for the winter season so I couldn't wait to go play in it. I cannot wait for the ski season to begin. Drew and I took the pups up Guardsman Pass and down the backside of Big Cottonwood Canyon. It's a beautiful drive. The dogs were going crazy in the snow, especially Chewy. He definitely takes after me, he couldn't get enough of it. This is why I adore Utah, there is no place that can compare to its beauty.


2 comments:

Trace said...

Yes, Utah is beautiful I must agree. But, you are crazy for being so happy just yet. I was pissed when I saw the first snowfall until I saw how excited the boys were. I need to be more like you and enjoy the cold weather, but my freezin' bootay just can't get on board. Brrrrrrrrr!

Jem said...

I'm just catching up on blogs and yours is the first I went to. The snow is beautiful--I miss it. Looks like a lot of fun. I love the picture of you and Drew, except your sunglasses look a little too small. :)