CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weekend in Vegas

We had our annual "Work" retreat in Vegas. I use the word "work" very loosely here. We had a wonderful time going to shows, eating wonderful food, and of course laying by the pool. There was no shopping this trip, which was very difficult for me, since the meltdown of the mortgage industry has crippled all of us temporarily. It was a much needed break.
Rachel and Laurin




Gettin ready for the piano bar. If you are ever in Vegas, you need to go to the Paris hotel, they have a dueling piano bar there that is amazing. You can request any song (I know this for a fact because I always request Britney when I am there) and the guys can play and sing all the words to it. It is a blast to just sit there and listen to everything. One of my favorite places on the strip





My glasses might look ridiculous, but at least it protects my eyes! Now that I'm getting older I am terrified of wrinkles. It really is pathetic how covered up I stay when I'm in the sun. There are pictures below of my "fisherman hat" as Michelle calls it. Everyone made fun of me for it, but I'll have the last laugh when my skin looks like Nicole Kidman in 20 years!


I have no idea what Laurin is doing with her leg in this picture, but this was right after the Cirque de Soleil show we saw on Saturday night. It's amazing what some people can do with their bodies










I don't care what anyone else says.......I LOVE my hat!

This is at Bouchon in the Venetian. It is my FAVORITE place for Sunday brunch in Vegas.















2 comments:

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

We were in Vegas at the exact same time? I'm pissed I didn't see you anywhere.

Trace said...

We watched Moulin Rouge last week and discussed how gorgeous Nicole Kidman's skin is. I am all for big hats in the sun!