CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

POOPS!

The best part about my Thanksgiving was that my favorite person on earth surprised me with a visit. Jem is currently living in California and I have missed her so much. It was quite an interesting day though, and I'm sure she is regretting the trip because EVERYTHING went wrong. The best part was that we were laughing the entire time. Jem has always had a way of being happy and finding humor in every situation. I miss that more than she can know. I don't laugh with anyone the way I laugh with her. She is the type of person that makes your life better for knowing her. Thank you for coming to P.C. even though it cost you $500.00! I'm pretty sure I was worth it though.


1 comments:

Jem said...

Liz,
I had the BEST time visiting you the other day. My only regret was that I couldn't stay longer. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Why is it that everything we do is so hilarious? I've missed you so much too and I can't wait to see you again. Love you!!!
PS--You were definitely worth the money!