CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas


Christmas is a magical holiday. It is over way too quickly, but the entire day is fantastic. I love everything about it. This year was a little different for me. There have been a lot of changes in my life over the past year. Janelle and Lainee helped to make this a spectacular year. I am sad it is over. I spent the morning at home with them, then went down to Pops' and Jolene's house for the afternoon, and finished the day at Michelle's house, where we made a fantastic dinner. I even made homemade apple pie, and I must say it was the best! I can't believe real-life begins again tomorrow.





Chewy adores Kiffy


The only one missing is Heather

Pops



Jolene went above & beyond for Christmas (as usual). This year she found a hot-pink tree which was my own personal Christmas tree, and then she wrapped all of my presents with hot-pink wrapping paper. We all know I have a problem with the color pink, and this made me so happy. She also found a stocking in the shape of a high-heeled shoe and all of my presents had a shoe theme. It was incredible. I really don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful family and I am so grateful she has made me a part of hers. She made this Christmas so special for all of us. Thank you Jolene.

Lainee was so spoiled this year. Between Janelle and I, she probably had 30 presents to open, but all she cared about was the chapsticks in her stocking. Every time we tried to get her to open a new present, she was putting her chapstick on and would say, "just a minute". What kid likes chapstick more than baby-dolls, movies and tea-sets?


I have wanted one of those scentsy candles for a long time, and Janelle was so wonderful to get me one for Christmas. She totally spoiled me this year.


One of the few times Lainee put down her chapstick to open a present

Janelle and Lainee

The house was a DISASTER after presents, but it was so much fun, and totally worth the mess.

Even Mr. Kitty was exhausted after

The tree inspector


Chewy was forced to wear his Christmas sweater all day. He was not happy with me







1 comments:

Merrilee said...

Happy New Year lady! I love all the photo's! Okay, so I am the worst and still have not mailed your christmas presents. I promise one time before we each die I will get you your gifts before Christmas and your birthday. i promise. It looks like you had an amazing day! I love you and hope I get to see you soon.