CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

THE CELEBRATION CONTINUES IN VEGAS.....WHERE WE CAN GET INTO SOME REAL TROUBLE

A day after returning from France I took off with a bunch of my girlfriends to Vegas......the antithesis of Paris. To every yin there is a yang so it is only natural that I would balance out my cultural experience with a weekend of everything EXCEPT culture. These girls made this trip amazing....one of my best Vegas experiences so far. Days at the pool, great dinners, fantastic shopping, and some of the best people I know. It doesn't get any better than this.






Along with Tricia's fear of flying is a major phobia of birds....this little sculpture terrified our poor girl who could not tell from far away (thanks lasik eye surgery) whether this was real or fake......maybe it's time for Tricia to go back to contacts! I don't think the surgery worked!


Two of my besties.....LOVE YOU GIRLS!






I am the weirdo in the sun, it's all about covering up and protecting my skin!


a fantastic breakfast


my sista from anotha motha


ummmmm...........




0 comments: