CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Chicago with Merr

Merrilee and I met in Chicago for the U2 concert in September......IT WAS AMAZING. NYC has long been considered my favorite city in the nation, but Chicago is now a competitor. What was amazing about this city is the culture, arts, architecture, food, entertainment and excitement is the same as in NY, the difference is Chicago is CLEAN and the people are so kind. It is Texas pride and friendliness mixed with New York life. I cannot wait to return. Merr and I had 3 days to explore, and it was not nearly enough. Here is a sampling of our latest adventure.









Architecture tour on a boat

Top of the Sears Tower....which now bears a different name.








Our man, Bono

The stage was INSANE. Apparently it took the crew a week to build.







1 comments:

Merrilee said...

What hole have I been in that I have missed yours and so many others blogs! Forgive me. I love this post and all your other ones. Loved the ones from the fair, it looked like a blast!!!! Thank you for posting the pics from our trip here and on FB! Were there others, or am I delusional? I need to upload mine and get them to you ASAP!!! Love you cuz and can't wait for our next big adventure!