CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Merrilee had this on her blog and I thought it was such a cute idea. I hope all of you do it also. It's a great way to find new songs. All you do is look in your itune acct and look up your top 25 played songs then share with the rest of us! Here are my top played songs in my itune account:

1. "Piece of Me" Britney Spears (of course Britney would be my 1st!!!!!!!!)
2. "Something to Talk About" Bonnie Rait
3. "The Cowboy in Me" Tim McGraw
4. "Sexyback" Justin Timberlake
5. "Hand Me Down" Matchbox Twenty
6. "Say It Right" Nelly Furtado
7. "Irreplaceable" Beyonce
8. "Tougher Than the Rest" Chris LeDoux
9. "Last Dance with Mary Jane" Tom Petty
10. "More Than a Memory" Garth Brooks
11. "Flashing Lights" Kanye West
12. "Apologize" Timbaland
13. "Ur So Gay" Katy Perry
14. "Last Night" Diddy
15. "Country Road" John Denver
16. "That's All" Michael Buble
17. "Fireflies" Faith Hill
18. "Drama King" Everclear
19. "Just a Lil Bit" 50 Cent
20. "Puttin' my Misery on Display" Gary Allan (aka, my future husband)
21. "Always on Your Side" Sheryl Crow
22. "Over You" Daughtry
23. "I'm Scared" Duffy
24. "Funnyman" KT Tunstall
25. "You'll Think of Me" Keith Urban

3 comments:

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Basically all over the place. Like me. I had a dream about you last night. You were like dating Brett Michaels. Except it wasn't Brett Michaels, but it was some other 80's hairband guy.

Merrilee said...

Oh I love it! Seriously, all great songs - except I don't know all the country ones, but they sound fun. I hope you're having a great week and thanks for posting these!

Olsen Family said...

HI LIZ!!! diania told me about your blog. It's so cute. My little 2 yr old Yara LOVES looking at your dogs!
Take care. Christina