CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yard Work

I DO NOT DO YARD WORK. Just in case anyone did not realize that. I absolutely refuse. My idea of Pergatory is being outside pulling weeds for eternity, or even an afternoon. As you can probably guess, my yard is out of control. Drew has been wonderful to help me by coming over every evening to pull them out. This is a picture of one of the small weeds.........yeah, it's as big as one of my aspens. I need major help.

3 comments:

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Ha! If I lived close I would totally come pull your weeds.

Trace said...

Holy crap that weed is huge! I am glad I am not the only one who has neglected the yard a little this summer. I love yard work, but if I had someone willing to do it I would let them too.
Have fun in Vegas! I am so jealous.

Kimberly Robinson said...

Right on with the weed help. Seriously, it was crazy seeing the Odyssey again, so many fun memories! I'm so glad we got to grow up with one of our cousins! And hey, my mom is working on chartering the O for a private cruise over Christmas right before the beach house...think about it! It would be way fun if you came.