CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn

The final book in the Twilight series came out on Saturday, of course we were there for the midnight release! Amelia gave the first 2 books to me for Christmas, with the stipulation that if I did not promptly read them (and love them) she would no longer love me. Merrilee then gave the 3rd book, Eclipse, to me. I figured if I wanted to be accepted by my 2 favorite people I better start reading. I don't know what took me so long to listen to these girls. They have never led me astray, especially Merrilee (who introduced me to Harry Potter). All summer I have been waiting for Breaking Dawn to come out. The day is finally here, and Stephenie Meyer did not disappoint! In fact, this fourth book is her best by a long shot. I highly recommend the series for anyone that enjoys wonderful stories.


Look at all of my fellow geeks! I couldn't believe how many people had camped out to get the first copies of the book

4 comments:

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Wow. :)

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Ha ha. I would never make fun of you.

Trace said...

GEEKS RULE!!!

Merrilee said...

I was waiting for you to post something about our amazing friends in Forks. Seriously, best book by a long shot. I love how SM is totally steemy and yet clean. Wow. I heard that the Utah parties were the craziest. I'm not gonna lie, the parties had out here were LAME!!!! It was my 5 girlfriends and I, and pretty sure all the reject girls at the local high school. That would make 50 people total. Awesome. :)