CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Random Pup Pics



I was shopping on Main Street this weekend and went into a pet store. The owner was there with his NewFoundland puppy. If you've never seen one before, the adults are like mini-black bears. They are enormous! This puppy is 15 weeks old and is already this size of a lab. We all fell in love. If I don't stop going into these places I am going to end up with more animals in my house than I know what to do with. I'm such a sucker. But look at that face, have you ever seen anything more loveable? I want one badly!

2 comments:

Merrilee said...

Seriously that dog is adorable!!! I want a dog so badly I can't stand it. Are you going to get another dog?

Merrilee said...

Seriously that dog is adorable!!! I want a dog so badly I can't stand it. Are you going to get another dog?