CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July



The 4th was pretty crazy this year. I had a lot of family in town, a wonderful surprise visit from Merrilee ( I just wish I had more time with her) and some visitors from Montana. Drew's little sis, Rebecca, and bro-in-law, Matt, came down for the weekend with their brand new boxer puppy. We went to the Utah Symphony concert at Deer Valley. I packed a picnic dinner and we listened to beautiful patriotic favorites. After the show we headed to Park City golf course for a front row seat of the fireworks. The town put on an incredible display as usual.

















This is Rebecca, Matt and their new puppy, Harvey









This is part of my back yard and backside of my little house.

1 comments:

Merrilee said...

Looks like you kids had loads of fun! I love that dress you're wearing too! As always you looked lovely!