CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

July 24, 2008

One of the many wonderful things about living in Utah is the July 24th holiday. Nothing better than an extra day off work. I went on a hike all day in the Uintah Mtns then had a BBQ with my friends. It was a perfect day, the only taint was going back to work on Friday.



Gus and Chewy were exhausted after the day hiking in the Mtns. They were so cute cuddled up on my bed.



I am sorry there are so many pictures. I couldn't choose between them so posted all.

2 comments:

Merrilee said...

I love that you all get off on the 24th! So jealous am I! :) Looks like you had an awesome day off and I love all the photos!!

This Friday is the big day! Can't wait!!!

Merrilee said...

Blarg... I just left a comment and somehow lost it. What I said was that I love that you all get off on the 24th... so jealous am I! :) Also, I love all the photos! You look great and it looks like y'all had lots of fun.

This Friday is the big day! I can't wait!!