CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Countdown Begins

I only have one year left and then I will no longer have the excuse of youth to justify my actions. I figure 30 is the time when I finally need to think about settling down and growing up. I will be entering that period of life kicking and screaming, but enter it I must. Thanks to all my friends and family that made this birthday one of my best ever.






We went to one of my favorite sushi restaurants in PC. Towards the end of the meal our waiter brought out some "tokyo nachos". What they are is a big chip, guacamole, spicy tuna and caviar. Apparently the chef thought they were for the waiter, not a customer, so he decided to play a joke by replacing the guac on one of the chips with pure wasabi. Of course that was the chip that I ate. I have never been in such pain. I honestly thought I was going to die it hurt so badly. So that is where this picture is from, I had to document the event forever. I will be MUCH more careful with my guac from now on!

2 comments:

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Happy Birthday!

Merrilee said...

That is awesome, but so sad! I'm glad you had an awesome b-day!!! I have a feeling 30 will be great! No worries. :)