CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

House

These pics are for Kimmy, and any other family that was asking about my house last week. As you can see, I desperately need to paint. Hopefully I'll get around to it this summer.
It's a small home, but it's perfect for me..............nothin special, but I adore it.




Part of the front room that looks into the kitchen and dining area.
There are 2 floors. Upstairs is an office, two guest bedrooms and a full bath. Downstairs is the master bedroom and bath, laundry room, half bath and then what you see here. Again, nothing special, but it's home, and I am so grateful to live here.

3 comments:

Lana Mae Kamer said...

I love it!!! Great blog-just passing through on a hop. You have arranged everything in a very colorful and beautiful way!
Blessings,
Lana Baker

Kimberly Robinson said...

Yay! You are awesome for posting photos of your amazing home. I love it! It's just as cool as I've heard it is. THANKS for sharing!! I really loved seeing pics of Drew & Rebecca, too. She looks a lot like she did when we were kids!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I always love to hear what people have to say!

I'll email you soon, we'll be heading to UT again in a few weeks and it would be fab to see you while we're there for a few days.

You're the best! Thanks again!

Trace said...

Let us know if you need help painting. We have a sprayer and have used it to spray both our last house and our cabin. I love your house. It is definitely very Lizy, and that is a great thing.